Dr. Mary Silvia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Silvia?

the best

Posted on June 17th, 2010

I absolutely love Dr.Silvia. She is an excellent professional and a great listener. She answers every question my husband and I have about our 6 year old son's condition, with great knowledge and respect. I have nothing BUT good things to say about this doc. We have tried many doctors, and Dr. Silvia is the only doctor we would recommend. We LOVE this doctor. she is great with our child, and she is a true knowledgeable and caring Expert. I could go on and on about how wonderful I think she is. I simply Love her.

The Best

Posted on June 17th, 2010

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.