Dr. Mary Simon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Simon?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Mary Simon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2015

She is wonderful. Our daughter has used her for 8 years. She's diagnosed a number of issues for her that could easily have been missed. She also isn't afraid to refer to a specialist

May 5th, 2012

Love Her

Dr. Simon has been my daughters doctor since she was born!! We couldn't be more happy with her and her manner towards us as a family. She is always on the money when diagnosing my daughter. She is a wonderful doctor and I feel so lucky to have found her. She takes the time to not only speak to me but she also talks to my daughter who is only 3.

April 26th, 2012

Very happy with my choice

When we moved to Farmington I asked an acquaintance who she used for a pediatrician and she recommended Dr. Simon. I had had a bad experience with my previous practice so I was very concerned to get the right fit for my girls 12 and 16. I am so very happy with the care Dr. Simon takes with the girls and with me. She always calls back and follows up if there has been any kind of medical concern. I find her very easy to talk to and would highly recommend her.

March 12th, 2012

Caring doctor for my preschooler and infant

Dr. Simon is a very good pediatrician. She speaks directly to my child as well as me and involves her in the discussions about health and diet. She was very encouraging in choices I made for my infant care. She is very knowledgeable about breastfeeding. She is a high energy person and while she moves fast I realize she spends a lot of time with us during visits, especially when we have concerns. I really like her and so does my daughter.

August 27th, 2011

Nasty

Dr. Simon is rude, arrogant and has a horrible bedside manner. I would not trust her with my daughter.

August 12th, 2011

Very mean, anger management issues, picked on my son, god complex of some sort, does not seem to like kids.

July 18th, 2011

Mother of 2 Boys and patient for 5 years.

Dr. Simon Is fantastic! She always takes the time to answer any questions and really talk to the boys, not just me. Dr.Simon always is eager to help you after hours. Dr. Simon is concerned for the children's overall health and is very good about educating her patients. Her office is clean friendly.

May 2nd, 2011

child care

She is a great doctor and listens to me whenever I have a concern.

February 9th, 2011

Mother of two girls - 7 and 8

Dr. Simon is the best, easy to talk to, spends a lot of time with us, very proactive in finding problems/solutions....love her!

June 21st, 2010

Dr. Simon has been absolutely wonderful in getting my special needs son's medical condition under control. She was our 3rd pediatrician, because no one took me seriously in my concerns about my son...despite multiple hospitalizations. CCMC finally said you need to find a dr that takes your concerns seriously, as we do not hospitalize children for no reason. My son is so much better now and his conditions are well controlled thanks to Dr. Simon's vigilance.

October 9th, 2009

This woman has the WORST bedside manner. She's not even my child's ped. She just happened to discharge him after he was born and she could not have been more "cold" and "mean" -- yanking a pacifier out of my son's mouth after she pulls him up by arms and drops him in front of a brand new mother! And every time my son has an issue after hours...somehow this woman is on-call and she could not be more bothered. She is always in a rush to get off the phone...doesn't ask very many questions...is just rude. I may leave my practice b/c I can't stand getting this woman after hours.

August 1st, 2016