Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Singer
Dr. Mary Singer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Singer is affiliated with Memorial Hospital, York, Pa, National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda and Out of State Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Singer has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.
Dr. Daniel Woronow
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi39
Dr. Maria Jison
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi21
Dr. James Smith
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Silver Spring, MD 0 mi13