Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Snell
Dr. Mary Snell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Snell is affiliated with Aurora St Luke's Medical Center, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St Francis and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial. Dr. Snell has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Snell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mary Snell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Obrad Kokanovic
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi12
Dr. James Mazzulla
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi41
Dr. Salim Shammo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi35