Overall Review

October 1st, 2012
Dr. Mary was recommended to us by a friend out of state that was a drug rep in the area. We moved to FL while i was in my first pregnanct with twins. We are so fortunate to have chosen her. She is thorough and has a calming demeanor and has a set of twins too. We love Dr. MARY and wouldn't want our twins or newborn to ever go elsewhere for medical attention. She is simply the best for our family.

May 5th, 2012
wow
Can't tell you how impressed I was with my visit with Dr. Mary Soha. She is very impressive. Within 15 minutes of talking with her, she had noticed things about my child that I had not previously picked up on. The amount of time she spent with us on a Friday afternoon was beyond what what I would expect from a doctor. She basically drew out a brain map and a neuroanatomy lesson so my child could understand why he might be feeling certain symptoms. The analogies she used were so basic, and so useful. I can't say enough about how impressive her knowledge and bedside manner were!

April 9th, 2012
Ridiculously Long Wait Times
My children & I visited Dr. Soha's Ponte Vedra office 5 times. No kidding, she ran excessively late for EVERY appointment we had with her, one time over two hours late! The nurse gave me some patronizing story about "an emergency", but I don't think so. Regardless, the doctor did not apologize to me OR my children, even though we were late for subsequent commitments. She ran tests on my daughter w/o informing me they would not be covered by my insurance, too. I had heard good things about this doctor, but was sorely disappointed by her unprofessional manner, in my opinion. We will not go back.

October 5th, 2011
Jeanne L McKillop
We love Dr Mary! She goes above and beyond my expectations. For years, we have been most fortunate to have her as a doctor who has always returned our calls after hours within minutes. My youngest is now a preteen. We value Dr Mary's professional and informative medical information - information every young and healthy child needs to know these days. Dr Mary helps to make parenting a positive experience.

January 21st, 2010
Thanks for ALL you do!
Thank you Dr. Mary for all you continue to do for our family. We were blessed to find you for our pediatrician over nine years ago. You are like part of our family and we value your judgement and care of our girls.

October 21st, 2009
The ABSOLUTE BEST pediatrician in NE FL, bar none! She is the 3rd ped we have had for our 2 children, and I recommend her to everyone I meet. She is SO caring, responsive, attentive and wonderful with kids of all ages. As a mom to 6 boys, she has so much "mom" experience. Her staff at both locations are wonderful and her partner at the Nocatee office, Dr. Bonnie is just as wonderful as she is. I didn't think that was possible! We cannot say enough about these doctors.

September 17th, 2009
I am 17 years old and i have been going to doctor mary soha's since i was 13 and i absolutly just love her. She is the funniest niceiest person and doctor in the world!! I would follow her anywhere. It's said that i have to leave her when i get older but i know that when i have kids i would want them to see her and nobody else.

May 1st, 2009
GREAT PERSON!!!
Dr. Soha has been my primary physician since I was a baby, and still is my main doctor. She is a gentle, caring, loving person that makes sure all her patients are treated as best as she can. She is a great doctor!!