A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Soper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Soper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Soper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Soper graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Soper has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Methodist Medical Group and Specialty Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Soper MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Soper practice?
- Dr. Mary Soper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Soper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.