A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sorra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Sorra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sorra, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorra graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sorra has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Sorra MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Sorra practice?
- Dr. Mary Sorra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Sorra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.