Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Spinelli
Dr. Mary Spinelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Spinelli is affiliated with Coney Island Hospital, Staten Island University South and Staten Island University Hospital North. Dr. Spinelli has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Spinelli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Mary Spinelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Jeffrey Stern
Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Staten Island, NY 0.31 mi
Dr. Shefali Patel
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Staten Island, NY 0.99 mi23
Dr. Ines Sancho-Torres
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Staten Island, NY 1.00 mi25