Dr. Mary Spinosi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Spinosi?

Dr Spinosi is a wonderful and thorough doctor.

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Our son has CP and developmental delays and simply loves her as his doctor. She's very personable and explains everything in lay terms so we can understand it.

A Physician who truly listens

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr. Spinosi has a wonderful approach to her patients. I felt she truly listened to me during our visit. Now, I feel as if I have a physician who is collaborating with me to help me reach my healthcare goals. Dr. Spinosa is very knowledgeable and can relate this knowledge to her practice and patients in a meaningful way. I would highly recommend her. The office staff were friendly and very professional and truly seemed to enjoy working there.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Very caring, gives details, explains diagnostics

Knowledgeable and thorough

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Dr Spinosi accurately diagnosed several things prior to our receiving the results from tests. She works in conjunction with my other doctors and keeps them updated of any changes. It usually is a long wait but when she is with me, I don't feel rushed and she gives me as much time as necessary. She explains things clearly in ways that are easy to understand. If I have a concern, she listens and asks questions. I've dealt with several serious problems and was blessed to have such a conscientious doctor working along with my specialists.

Ignorant Staff, Awful Follow-up

Posted on November 24th, 2010

I don't know who wrote the other reviews--maybe it was the office staff--but this office staff is run by a bunch of ignorant, loud fools. Zero professionalism. Dr Spinosi is absolutely unacceptable with following up about diagnostics. She said she would receive test results on Friday and call on Monday. Here it is, Wednesday, and still no call. Can't get through to her because the staff is unwilling to pass along a request to have her call with the results. It is both unacceptable and inhumane to force someone to wait by the phone for results of a test that diagnose a debilitating disease.

excellent physician

Posted on October 27th, 2009

Intelligent, cautious, creative, caring, personal, trustworthy, works hard, non-judgmental, open; follows up, takes her time, never rushes you (which is probably why the waiting time is long--so that is OK)

Posted on October 10th, 2017