Dr. Mary Spitaletta Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Mary Spitaletta?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

July 29th, 2009

Doctor QUACK

This doctor is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen.Be warned if you want to be overmedicated and want to be disabled for a welfare check,then she is good.I was threatened that if I did not take my anti psychotic medication I would be instatutanalized in creedmore or pilgrim state psycho hospital and I would never get out. I am now not allowed to see my children because of her detrimental report.I made a complaint and she was transferred out of nassau univ medical center.good luck!

Adult ADHD