A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Staat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Staat, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Rotavirus Infections
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Staat graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Staat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Allen Staat MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Staat practice?
- Dr. Mary Staat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Staat practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Infectious Disease Doctors.