Dr. Mary Allen Staat MD is female, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Staat, MD is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Diseases and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Diarrhea, Flu Human Influenza, and Rotavirus Infections.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Staat graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Staat has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Dayton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Staat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Staat practice?
Dr. Mary Staat practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists, and Cincinnati Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Staat, Dr. Mamie Staat, Dr. Mara Staat, Dr. Mari Staat, Dr. Maria Staat, Dr. Mariah Staat, Dr. Mariam Staat, Dr. Marian Staat