A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Staffa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staffa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staffa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Staffa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Staffa graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Staffa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary M Staffa MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Staffa practice?
- Dr. Mary Staffa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Staffa practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA and Lowell, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists.