A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Staffa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Staffa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Staffa graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Staffa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Staffa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Staffa practice?
Dr. Mary Staffa practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.