A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Staffa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staffa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staffa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Staffa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Staffa graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Staffa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary M Staffa MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Staffa practice?
- Dr. Mary Staffa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Staffa practices Diagnostic Radiology near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA and Lowell, MA.
See Waltham Radiologists.