A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Stahl-Levick is Excellent. Dr. Stahl-Levick has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl-Levick graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl-Levick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stahl-Levick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Stahl-Levick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary S. Stahl-Levick practice?
Dr. Mary Stahl-Levick practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Center Valley, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians and Allentown Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Stahl-Levick, Dr. Mamie Stahl-Levick, Dr. Mara Stahl-Levick, Dr. Mari Stahl-Levick, Dr. Maria Stahl-Levick, Dr. Mariah Stahl-Levick, Dr. Mariam Stahl-Levick, Dr. Marian Stahl-Levick