A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Stahl Levick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Stahl Levick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl Levick graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stahl Levick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary B Stahl Levick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Stahl Levick practice?
- Dr. Mary Stahl Levick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Stahl Levick practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Center Valley, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.