A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Staunton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Staunton is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Staunton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Staunton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Staunton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Staunton graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Staunton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ursula Staunton MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary U. Staunton practice?
- Dr. Mary Staunton has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Staunton practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.