A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Staunton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Staunton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Staunton graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Staunton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ursula Staunton MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary U. Staunton practice?
- Dr. Mary Staunton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Staunton practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.