Dr. Mary Stedman MD Patient Reviews

2.6

January 3rd, 2017
Very kind, Courteous as well as Helpful to the patients
Every time I see her for an appointment everyone has been kind courteous and very helpful to my needs. They take care of any problems that I may have promptly and work well around my crazy work schedule when I need to come in. All around everyone in the office is fantastic!

November 16th, 2016
Total professionals and very easy to work with.

September 7th, 2016
She is very unprofessional
Disgustingly filthy office and an professional staff. They are primarily interested in Clinical trials. Not a good choice

February 1st, 2016
Stay AWAY
the office was filthy, couldn't get out of there fast enough, afraid I was going to catch a disease

January 6th, 2016
review
I received a referral to see this doctor. I called to make an appointment. They said they have my referral. The receptionist asked me if I would participate in clinical trials. I told her I just need an RX refill. She said the doctor won't see me if I won't participate in their clinical trials. She said she will check with the doctor and will call me back. I don't expect to hear from her. My advice is avoid her by this experience and the reviews already on here.

April 8th, 2015
I Do Not Recommend Dr. Stedman
I called in the Morning time frame and asked to see if there were any appointment slots opened. I was told that they had a few openings by staff member. I faxed insurance info and I.D. Later that afternoon I called and was told that Dr. Stedman will not treat or see me at all. I was told to call back in a month or so

August 28th, 2014
Bad News
I called to schedule an appointment after being referred by a colleague (I am a licensed mental helath counselor and Registered Nurse). I reached who a receptionsist who asked me firsyt about insurance and then stated that "she would ask me questions because "Dr. Stedman doesn't just see anybody". News flash Stedman: neither do I.

January 13th, 2014
Stay Far Away from these People
Dr Stedmans apparent 'therapy' for social anxiety included conspiring with my family, stalking me at my job & other places to play upsetting mind-games. I went there for 2 years & near the end suddenly she & her staff began saying odd, inappropriate things. I contacted her by email & phone with these concerns but not one response. no denial, reassurance, explanation, nothing... Stay away from these people.

December 23rd, 2013
Very disappointed. Website offers you the opportunity to schedule an appointment on-line, however, the Dr. will not accept those appointments, as I was repeatedly told that "she just doesn't see anybody". I scheduled one through the receptionist who forgot to put the appointment on the books. I arrived at 2:15pm and did not leave until 6:15pm. After what I thought was a collaborative game plan between myself, the Dr. and Liz, a clinical coordinator, I find out a week later that the Dr. claims she never agreed to see me as a patient. Also concerning is that I witnessed a gentleman coming in to pick up medication for his wife. He was handed a Rx and left. Approximately 10 minutes, he returned stating that he had been given another patients medication, not his wife's........scary.

September 4th, 2012
Anxiety
I recently saw Dr. Stedman because I was having anxiety attacks. She spoke with me in depth, and we came up with a game-plan to deal with it. I left feeling great, and am looking forward for following through with a long term management plan (on a non-addictive drug). Thank you Dr. Stedman I feel normal again!!!

April 20th, 2010
UNHAPPY ABOUT PARTICULAR ISSUES WITH OFFICE STAFF AND DOCTOR
ISSUES WITH GETTING PRESCRIPTIONS FILLED AS NEEDED. ISSUES WITH MAKING APPOINTMENTS. OFFICE STAFF, NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL AT WORKING WITH YOU, ON CERTAIN VERY IMPORTANT ISSUES.STARTED OUT JUST FINE WITH DR. STEADMAN, BUT SOMETIME AFTER FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH HER, THINGS SEEMED TO GO DOWNHILL FROM THERE. NO OBVIOUS REASON WHY?? INSURANCE ISSUES, APPOINTMENTS, PRESCRIPTIONS NEEDED, ETC.