A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Stefanyszyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Stefanyszyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Stefanyszyn, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefanyszyn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stefanyszyn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary A Stefanyszyn FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Stefanyszyn practice?
- Dr. Mary Stefanyszyn has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mary Stefanyszyn practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Linwood, NJ and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.