A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Stefanyszyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Stefanyszyn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stefanyszyn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stefanyszyn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Stefanyszyn, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefanyszyn graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stefanyszyn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary A Stefanyszyn FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Stefanyszyn practice?
- Dr. Mary Stefanyszyn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mary Stefanyszyn practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA and Linwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.