Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 11th, 2016

VERY DIFFICULT TO GET THROUGH TO OFFICE TO SCHED. APPTS. THEY DO NO RETURN CALLS PROMPTLY

eyelid surgery show details eyelid surgery
by Lioudmila Kim on Oct 15th, 2015

I would never recommended this doctor to anybody. She did unprofessional job on me.For the beginning I was so excited and trust her. But my result... You should see my picture now ..3 years later...UGLY!! And never ask me how I am doing

Aug 30th, 2015

Overall shabby office. Rooms r not cleaned in front of patient. Rude front desk staff. Long waittimes usually over an hour. Unclear charges for services usually over quoted amounts.

by Donna Valente on Jul 13th, 2015

Dr. Stefanyszyn is the best in the business. She is the definitive expert in the business. Newbies come and go, but she is amazing, down to earth, and she is a thought leader in this space!

Dr Stef show details Dr Stef
Jun 15th, 2012

Excellent Doctor. I have been going to her for 15 years. The Best all around!!

Hands down the best oculoplastic surgeon in Philadelphia show details Hands down the best oculoplastic surgeon in Philadelphia
Mar 8th, 2012

I would not go to any other oculoplastic surgeon. Dr. Stefanyzan is probably the best oculoplastic surgeon on the east coast, and I have been to a lot. She is very meticulous in everything she does - more so than any other physician I have been too. She will not blow off your concerns, and seems to truly care about her patients, as opposed to many other oculoplastic/plastic surgeons who are simply there for the money. I would highly recommend her!