A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Stengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Stengel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stengel graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Stengel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Matilda Stengel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Stengel practice?
- Dr. Mary Stengel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Stengel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Durango, CO.
See Durango Obstetricians & Gynecologists.