A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Stengel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stengel graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stengel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Redding
- Mercy Medical Center - Durango
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stengel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 6 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Stengel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Stengel practice?
Dr. Mary Stengel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Durango, CO.
See Durango Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Stengel, Dr. Mamie Stengel, Dr. Mara Stengel, Dr. Mari Stengel, Dr. Maria Stengel, Dr. Mariah Stengel, Dr. Mariam Stengel, Dr. Marian Stengel