Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Stephenson
Dr. Mary Stephenson, MD, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Stephenson is affiliated with The University of Chicago Medicine. Dr. Stephenson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Stephenson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Mary Stephenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Marion Verp
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi38
Dr. Laura Digiovanni
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi29
Dr. Samir Hajj
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chicago, IL 0.01 mi57