Learn more about Dr. Mary Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Stewart MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Mary Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Stewart practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hematologists, and Anchorage Oncologists.