A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Lu Beigle Stewart MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Mary Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Stewart practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hematologists, and Anchorage Oncologists.