Learn more about Dr. Mary Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stewart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary L Stewart MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Mary Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Stewart practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Hematologists, and Anchorage Oncologists.