A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Stock Keister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Stock Keister is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Stock Keister, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stock Keister graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Stock Keister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary C Stock Keister MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Stock Keister practice?
- Dr. Mary Stock Keister has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Stock Keister practices Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Nazareth, PA.
See Bethlehem Primary Care Doctors.