A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Strength:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Strength is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Strength, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Strength graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Strength has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Jean Strength MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Strength practice?
- Dr. Mary Strength has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Strength practices Pediatrics near Waxahachie, TX.
See Waxahachie Pediatricians.