Dr. Mary Strength MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2015
Best pediatric in Waxahachie
I have been taking my kids to Dr. Strength for 16 years. Never had any complaints. She is wonderful and always spent time with us.

May 11th, 2015
Staff was rude and uncompassionate to human life. I had given birth to twin girls . I was told by pedestrian upon leaving the hospital to see a doctor the following Monday morning. I was greeted by a receptionist that was only worried about payment method (insurance) instead of the welfare of two 6 day old girls. As a first time mom , It would have been nice to have been reassured that my babies were healthy and growing properly.

May 1st, 2015
Experience counts. Dr Strength knows her stuff.

April 21st, 2015
She's a great pediatrician! She was my doctor and now my child's!

April 2nd, 2015
HORRIBLE CHOICE NEVER AGAIN
I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS WOMAN TO ANYONE! Poor service

March 20th, 2015
I rescheduled my appointment so that I could speak with Dr. strength about some concerns I had. After waiting in the room for 20 min the Nurse practitioner came in and told me Dr. Strength was "too busy" to see me today and that he would be doing my exam. As frustrating as that was, he was TWICE as thorough as the doctor. It made me realize just how little time Dr. Strength spends with her patients not to mention he actually answered my questions and explained "why" not just a nonchalant "oh it's normal" that I typically get from Dr.Strength. Some of the nurses are incompetent and disorganized as well.Every visit is a new issue (Losing test samples, confused on what shots have been given, incorrect meaurements ect...). Despite this doctors impressive credentials she has spread herself way to thin and has a staff that isn't working in her favor. We will be looking for a new doctor.

February 19th, 2015
Pay money just to get weighed
First impression was horrible but against my better judgement I gave her a second chance. During appointment I had to remind her three times what we were there for and she continually tried to leave the room before she had taken care of any issues. Then I scheduled appointment for blood work, paid the copay just to find out that she does not do blood work in her office! So we paid just to get weighed!

September 17th, 2014
DR. STRENTH REVIEW
Dr. Strength is very personable and really cares about the patient. She explains things so the kids and parents can understand. Great doctor, she opens office around 6:45 to make it convenient for school kids and parents to get to school and work on time. I wouldn't want another doctor for my grandson. Very prompt, hardly any wait time, staff is very courteous and helpful. I would give more than 4 stars if possible.

April 12th, 2014
Great doctor
I have been taking my son to her for the last 7 years. She is fast and detailed. What I like best is she does not go over board with medication like most doctors. She listens and understands that yes medicine is good, but good healthy practices are better. Great doctor.

February 27th, 2014
Pediatrician in waxahachie
Dr. Strength and her staff is very professional and knowledgable. She is direct and honest, which is refreshing. She also has had experience as a mother of four.

February 25th, 2014
My kids have grown up with Dr. Strength
My children range in age from 12 - 18 and all have seen Dr. Strength since birth. I trust her and her medical advise 100% and couldn't imagine going anywhere else for my children's health care needs.

February 19th, 2014
Happy Mom
We have been patients of Dr. Strength for 14 years. She has always taken excellent care of our two kids. When our oldest was little, he was sick a lot with asthma and ear/throat infections, so we saw her a lot. I have always been able to get the kids seen the same day I called. She also has a much appreciated "walk-ins" time allotment. She is very thorough and can remember things about previous visits that I had forgotten. I would, and have, recommend her to anyone looking for a pediatrician.