Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by S Terry on Aug 5th, 2016

Dr. Stringfellow is the best oncologist and truly offers the latest in treatment for your specific type of cancer!

by STerry on Oct 6th, 2015

This is one of the best doctors I have ever went to, and her knowledge of current disciplines were in line with everything I had read after getting cancer.

A terrible doctor experience show details A terrible doctor experience
Jun 19th, 2014

I was a new patient seeking a doctor with experience in a rare blood disease. Doctor asked to see previous records. Gave her a large notebook of medical records from doctors who had treated me in the past. She asked was I seeking a second opinion from her and I indicated no. I was seeking a doctor who had experience in treating this disease and hoped she could help me or if not refer me to a possible experienced doctor who could. She was rude, verbally abusive and without a doubt totally unprofessional asking me to leave and she would refund my copay. She acted insulted that I sought care and never greeted me or my wife when she entered the examining room. Baffled as to her demeanor. If you want a compassionate doctor, go elsewhere.

There When You Need Her show details There When You Need Her
Dec 16th, 2009

Dr. Stringfellow I have seen as a back up to my oncologist, but she is as caring as if I were the only patient she had. She is also very thorough