Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Suz C. Loudon on Jun 21st, 2015

I don't know why this woman on a previous comment was so down on Dr. Stringfellow.....She treats my husband and I both.....She is very professional and listens to all your questions and answers them quite honestly....I know she has helped me and my husband both and we are very appreciative to have her on our team of doctors.....Four years cancer free and God willing will be staying that way.....I do realize each person have different experiences and opinions of their doctors but as for us Dr. Stringfellow is top notch....Best wishes to all for a healthy and long life.....Suz and Cliff Loudon....

A terrible doctor experience show details A terrible doctor experience
Jun 19th, 2014

I was a new patient seeking a doctor with experience in a rare blood disease. Doctor asked to see previous records. Gave her a large notebook of medical records from doctors who had treated me in the past. She asked was I seeking a second opinion from her and I indicated no. I was seeking a doctor who had experience in treating this disease and hoped she could help me or if not refer me to a possible experienced doctor who could. She was rude, verbally abusive and without a doubt totally unprofessional asking me to leave and she would refund my copay. She acted insulted that I sought care and never greeted me or my wife when she entered the examining room. Baffled as to her demeanor. If you want a compassionate doctor, go elsewhere.

There When You Need Her show details There When You Need Her
Dec 16th, 2009

Dr. Stringfellow I have seen as a back up to my oncologist, but she is as caring as if I were the only patient she had. She is also very thorough