Dr. Mary Sullivan MD Patient Reviews

2.6

May 27th, 2016
Looking to find a more caring and competent Doctor.

March 31st, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Sullivan for many years. I find her to be professional and caring. The office staff has always been friendly and easy to speak with.

July 16th, 2015
TERRIBLE! Went in because I could feel something in my lower back and it was causing so much pain. She said take Tylenol I don't see anything wrong. DO NOT go to her shes very rude also.

March 27th, 2015
I have been going to her for many years and I am very satisied with her care and concerns about my well being.

March 27th, 2014
Refused to See Me
This doctor may be a wonderful person in her personal life - I don't know - but professionally she and her office staff exhibited very poor customer service and business practices. I show up for my appointment and just happen to mention that I would be moving out-of-state, and BAM! All of the sudden they refuse to see me and they admitted that they were too lazy to fill out the paperwork and insurance information and that I was not worth their time. Their loss for a wasted appointment and the office visit payment that I and my insurance company were willing to pay. What a joke - another bad review of seemingly only bad reviews for this practice. I would recommend taking your business elsewhere.

April 24th, 2012
Dr. Sullivan acts as though you are wasting her time. I told her my s&s and she acted as though she didn't believe me. Very uncaring.Staff is extremely rude. I was talking to them over the phone and calmly explaining my situation, although I was very upset with the way I had been treated. The secretary flat out called me liar. At that point I did raise my voice which did get her to step back so to say. But that changed nothing.Also there hours are horrible. I hope your schedule is flexible, because theirs isn't. It changes everyday, and she is in the office about 4-5 hours a day, that is if they do not decide to go home early that day.Save your life the unneeded stress and find another doctor. I did!

July 21st, 2011
I have only seen Dr. Sullivan once and didn't feel comfortable to go back. She was very cold and unfriendly. Also, she had me schedule an appointment six months from that time. Closer to that appointment, I never received a courteousy phone call or post card reminder but yet got a bill for missing my appointment. I thought that was a bit in bad taste.

December 30th, 2010