A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Sutter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Sutter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Sutter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sutter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Socorro General Hospital
- Socorro General Hospital Home Health
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Fay Sutter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary F. Sutter practice?
- Dr. Mary Sutter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Sutter practices Family Medicine near Cottonwood, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Socorro, NM.
See Cottonwood Family Physicians.