A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Swiderski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Swiderski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Swiderski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiderski graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Swiderski has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Katherine Swiderski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary K. Swiderski practice?
- Dr. Mary Swiderski has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Swiderski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Menomonee Falls, WI.
See Menomonee Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.