A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Brady, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brady has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Therese Brady MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Brady practice?
- Dr. Mary Brady has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Brady practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salem, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, NY and Pine Bush, NY.
See Salem Primary Care Doctors and Salem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.