A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brady
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Brady Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Brady, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Brady has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Orange Regional Medical Center - Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Therese Brady MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Brady practice?
- Dr. Mary Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Brady practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chelmsford, MA.
See Chelmsford Primary Care Doctors and Chelmsford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.