A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Burns is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burns
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Burns Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Burns, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Teresa Burns MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Burns practice?
- Dr. Mary Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Burns practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.