A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Coleman, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frazier Rehabilitation Center
- Jewish Hospital & St Marys Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Thoesen Coleman MD and PHD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Mary Coleman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Coleman practices Family Medicine near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kenner, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See North Brunswick Primary Care Doctors.