A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Green, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Green, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary T Green MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Green practice?
- Dr. Mary Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Green practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.