A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Green, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Green, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Cosmetic Facial Botulinum Toxin Injection
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery Blepharoplasty
- Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Trotter Green MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Green practice?
- Dr. Mary Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Green practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.