Learn more about Dr. Mary Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Green, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Green, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Corneal Diseases
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary T Green MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Green practice?
- Dr. Mary Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Green practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.