Ophthalmologist
6624 Fannin St
Ste 2105
Houston, TX 77030
713-791-9494
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

i find Dr. Green excellant. I have went to many others eye Doctors and I like the tha way she handles any problems that I have had. She cares for her patients, and the staff is also caring. I pleased with the results of the surgeries she has performed on my eye's. I recommend her to all my friends looking for a excellant eye dr.

|  Surgery  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

Dr. Green performed my cataract surgery.Follow up was good.

|  Sub-par Service  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

Took total of 3 hrs of a routine eye exam; just way too much wait time! I'm not sure why they schedule so many patients for a given time frame when they clearly don't have the capacity to see them all.

|  Leonore  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2010

I became a patient of Dr. Green a number of years ago. She performed my cataract surgery over 7 years ago. Excellent experience in surgery and in followup care.I rated all items in the survey "Excellent", except waiting time, which I rated good. I must say, however, that I do not mind waiting in a doctor's office; I'd prefer not to have a physician who fails to give each patient ahead of me whatever time the doctor deems necessary.

|  Gets the job done  |  show details
by Dr. J on Sep 13th, 2010

I've had several eye infections and she properly attended to them. She seems to be overbooked, and always has one foot out the door so to speak. If you have questions, ASK THEM and she will answer them. If you have questions and don't ask them, she may be on to another patient and you'll end up leaving with unanswered questions.

|  show details
Jan 18th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Eye Excellence (says it all): First things first 5 "STARS" , they did what they said they would do and they did it on time and they did right, the "they" is the doctor and her staff, after the surgery was done and I was released to go home I got a call fr

Read Full Review at yahoo.com