A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Martin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary T Martin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Martin practice?
- Dr. Mary Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Martin practices Pediatrics near Easley, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Easley Pediatricians.