A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Newport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Newport is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Newport, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Newport graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Newport has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Theresa Bredestege Newport MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary T. Newport practice?
- Dr. Mary Newport has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mary Newport practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Spring Hill, FL.
See Bradenton Pediatricians.