The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Oconnor
Dr. Mary Oconnor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Providence, NJ, with other offices in Morristown, NJ and Cranford, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Oconnor is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Oconnor has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Mary Oconnor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Providence, NJ.
Pain Management, Diagnostic Radiology
New York, NY
Dr. Joshua Curran
Diagnostic Radiology, Residency
New Providence, NJ 0 mi
Dr. Waseem Bhatti
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
New Providence, NJ 0 mi10