A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tanyel is Excellent. Dr. Tanyel has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanyel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tanyel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tanyel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tanyel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Tanyel practice?
Dr. Mary Tanyel practices Family Medicine near New Wilmington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, PA and Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See New Wilmington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Tanyel, Dr. Molly Tanyel, Dr. Marlyn Tanyel, Dr. Marybeth Tanyel, Dr. Mimi Tanyel, Dr. Marianne Tanyel, Dr. Polly Tanyel, Dr. Marisela Tanyel