A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tanyel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tanyel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanyel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tanyel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Tanyel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Tanyel practice?
- Dr. Mary Tanyel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Tanyel practices Family Medicine near New Wilmington, PA.
See New Wilmington Primary Care Doctors.