A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tanyel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tanyel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanyel
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tanyel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanyel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tanyel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Tanyel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Tanyel practice?
- Dr. Mary Tanyel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Tanyel practices Family Medicine near New Wilmington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Orangeville, PA.
See New Wilmington Family Physicians.