A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tanyel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tanyel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanyel
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanyel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanyel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tanyel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Catherine Tanyel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary C. Tanyel practice?
- Dr. Mary Tanyel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Tanyel practices Family Medicine near New Wilmington, PA.
See New Wilmington Family Physicians.