inactive

Mary S Tanzer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 1 review

August 30th, 2012
Dr. Tanzer has been my PCP for 3 years now and I love her! Answers all my questions, spends an appropriate amount of time, listens to concerns...no complaints thus far. The office staff could, however, be friendlier. When calling for before or after visit questions they alway seem like you're bothering them. But, the doctor may not even know what the patients think about the front staff.

November 30th, 2011
I highly recommend this doctor, and hope the people who reviewed her in the past consider giving her another chance. She's been my PCP for about 1 year, and I am extremely confident in her skills. Dr. Tanzer is extremely professional with me, but also warm and friendly.

February 7th, 2011
Poor professionalism and Lack of knowledge
This office did not give me the consideration of being seen when I had been sick for weeks already. Lack of knowledge and time sensitivity has led me to be sick for months. I do not recommend this office or doctor.