A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tesalona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tesalona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tesalona, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tesalona graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tesalona has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Tesalona MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Tesalona practice?
- Dr. Mary Tesalona has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Tesalona practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Primary Care Doctors.