A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tesalona is Good. Dr. Tesalona has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tesalona, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tesalona graduated from Lyceum Northwestern. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tesalona has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Waterman
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tesalona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 13 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tesalona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Tesalona practice?
Dr. Mary Tesalona practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Eustis, FL.
See Leesburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Tesalona, Dr. Molly Tesalona, Dr. Marlyn Tesalona, Dr. Marybeth Tesalona, Dr. Mimi Tesalona, Dr. Marianne Tesalona, Dr. Polly Tesalona, Dr. Marisela Tesalona