A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tharayil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tharayil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tharayil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tharayil graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tharayil has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary J Tharayil MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Tharayil practice?
- Dr. Mary Tharayil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Tharayil practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.