A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tharayil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tharayil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tharayil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tharayil graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tharayil has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tharayil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary J. Tharayil practice?
Dr. Mary Tharayil practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.