Dr. Mary Tharayil Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mary Tharayil?

Dr. Tharayil is great!

Posted on July 17th, 2016

Dr. Tharayil is great! She is really polite and easy to talk too. She takes her time with her patients and doesn't seem rushed during the visit. Dr. Tharayil always listens to my concerns and always takes my opinion into consideration in terms of treatment for certain issues. I really appreciate it when she personally calls me to discuss test results and then follow up again to see how things were going. She really shows she cares for her patients.

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Tharayil is a sweet and polite woman who is exceptionally well at her job and knows exactly what she's talking about. She is very easy to talk to and trustworthy. She is courteous and very thorough. A delight to have as a doctor.

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Tharayil is an outstanding internist.

Worst doctor ever

Posted on November 6th, 2014

I went to Dr. Tharayil with symptoms of Hashimoto's. I'm a 27 yr old female with a heavy family history of not only Hashimotos, but also autoimmune disorders. My TSH results would fluctuate from abnormal to normal suggesting Hypothyroidism and I had every symptom listed. Not only did Dr. Tharayil ignore my persistent pleas that something was wrong and treated me like a hypochondriac when I would insist on testing them and the results come back positive such as my hair loss, 20 lbs + weight gain in a month with no change in diet or exercise, edema, low body temp and low blood pressure, fatigue, irregular/ heavy cycle, constipation, puffy face and neck, but at one point said to me sternly " I am no longer going to entertain this. We will not continue to test you for Hypothyroidism". I was so frustrated and suffering with my symptoms for a year at this point that I contacted an endocrinologist myself and after my first ultrasound and blood work the Endocrinologist found my Thyroid almost completely eaten away by my immune system and my TSH levels at 6.0. I was then diagnosed with Hashimotos. If you want a doctor who will work with you as a team and not only listen, but respect your decisions and knowledge of your own body Dr.Tharayil is not that doctor.

Patient, Thorough and Kind

Posted on April 7th, 2014

Dr. Thayaril is a rare gem. I have never felt more comfortable with the most intimate parts of my life. She followed up with all test results personnally and even calmed my nerves while awaiting test results. I am so disappointed that she left Harvard Vanguard and would greatly like to know how I might transfer to her new location if possible.

Caring and supportive

Posted on October 26th, 2012

After 34 years with one physician, I started with Dr. Tharayil 4 years ago. I have been impressed by her thorough, caring, and articulate manner. She is genuinely concerned that her patients enjoy healthy lives.

Caring and thoughtful

Posted on April 6th, 2010

Dr. Tharayil has been my internist for over a year. She has always been very thoughtful, thorough, and particularly specific in reviewing the records, reviewing test results and their meanings, and discussing treatment options in detail. She responds quickly to e-mail. I am very pleased with her.

great!

Posted on October 8th, 2009

She is thoughtful, caring, and a wonderful listener. She is also SMART and very adept at diagnosis.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

she's very distant and cold.

Posted on April 30th, 2017