Mary Z Thaxton MD Patient Reviews

March 14th, 2016
Dr. Thaxton and her nurse Jennifer were very quick to put me at ease. Dr. Thaxton took the time to talk with me and go over my concerns before my examination even started. I don't think I could've have found a better Dr. for me!

January 12th, 2016
She is so sweet. Really listens and is just a great Dr.

September 23rd, 2015
I have been using her for several years and have never had a bad experience at her ofice

September 3rd, 2015
InsensitiveInsensitive, horrible
Very disappointed! I had heard good things about Dr. Thaxton and she does seem to know what she is talking about but how dare she ask, " Well did they actually see a baby? " when I told her I had a D&C in 2010. Why else would the doctor do a D&C ? So incentive I didn't even know how to respond! She said she would schedule an appointment for a scan to see why I am not pendant yet... No one ever called! I gave her three stars for time,apparently it was to much time because she listed it as level 4 and charged double (insurance didn't cover) .

February 8th, 2012
Very professional and curteous. She makes you feel like you can talk to her about anything.

May 20th, 2011
Partial Hysterectomy
Dr. Thaxton is very personable with an excellent sense of humor, and she inspires confidence. She explains all options, both surgical and non-surgical, in easily understandable language. She explained my follow-up care in great detail before discharging me from the hospital, and told me to call if I needed additional pain medication or anything else. She asked me to schedule two follow-up office visits, which I did. I have had very minimal post-surgery pain and have recuperated exceptionally well. I recommend Dr. Thaxton and her very friendly and efficient office staff highly.