Dr. Mary Thomas DO Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Bay Shore, NY

September 8th, 2016
Dr Thomas is straight to the point. spends an appropriate amount of time with you.

November 20th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Thomas went over and above for me and I have nothing but good things regarding her and the entire staff.

July 6th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr> Thomas for a few years. She is extremely busy but always takes the time to explain everything. I think she is very caring and always gets it right. Great doctor.

December 21st, 2014
HORRIBLE, STAY AWAY , UNCOMPASSIONAT , LIAR
HORRIBLE, ALL ABOUT THE MONEYS, STAY AWAY , You have much better choices, Dr Thomas seriously lacks bed side manners, Has no compassion,, She will make you take many unnecessary tests, if she knows you have decent Insurance.. A wolf in sheeps clothing... This review is a direct result of How upset I'am , being treated the way I was, by Dr Thomas.. I have a very serious life threatning disease, and I'm appalled by her follow up, she's is to busy to really care about her patients.. I literally had to chase and beg for her to do what she said she had to do.. My life was clearly not important enough for her, she is a LIAR, trying to speak to her about your situation in almost impossible, you have to call several times, and then she is annoyed ,and rushes you off the phone... not the way any patient should be treated.. I.am an older patient who has been to many Doctors in my lifetime, I have never been treated with such disregard, and disrespect by any other Dr in my many years... STAY AWAY, FROM THIS UNPROFFESSIONAL , ALL ABOUT THE MONEYS, UNCOMPASSIONAT ,LIAR !!!! I Hope this helps other possible patients to make a better choice on a Doctor.. Thank Goodness I know there are Many, Good Doctors, she is clearly not one....

July 2nd, 2009
Diagnosis right on point ~ very caring
Dr. Thomas listened/answered to my questions, took her time with me which is what I look for in a Dr. (something fading little by little these days and I am only 31 y/o). Dr. Thomas and her office staff followed up after procedures, gave me samples when I had no insurance until I got the meds. Very knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Thomas and her office manager which is amazing! Go there with a smile and wait a those few extra minutes ~ it'll be worth it. I will trade waiting time for a Dr. that we'll take her/his time with me any day.

June 17th, 2009
Dr. Thomas is wonderful. Caring and knowledgeable.