A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Thomason is Excellent. Dr. Thomason has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Thomason, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomason graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thomason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Thomason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Thomason practice?
Dr. Mary Thomason practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Thomason, Dr. Molly Thomason, Dr. Marlyn Thomason, Dr. Marybeth Thomason, Dr. Mimi Thomason, Dr. Marianne Thomason, Dr. Polly Thomason, Dr. Marisela Thomason