A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Thorne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Thorne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- G.V. Montgomery Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Thorne MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Thorne practice?
- Dr. Mary Thorne has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Thorne practices Internal Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists.