A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tobin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tobin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tobin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Tobin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Tobin practice?
- Dr. Mary Tobin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Tobin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Internists.