A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tobin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tobin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tobin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tobin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tobin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Oak Forest Hospital Of Cook County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Tobin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary Tobin practice?
- Dr. Mary Tobin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Tobin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Internists.