A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Todd, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Kidney Cancer, and Kidney Cancer Renal Cell Carcinoma.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Todd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Todd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Todd practice?
Dr. Mary Todd practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Todd, Dr. Mamie Todd, Dr. Mara Todd, Dr. Mari Todd, Dr. Maria Todd, Dr. Mariah Todd, Dr. Mariam Todd, Dr. Marian Todd