A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Todd, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Todd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Todd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Todd practice?
Dr. Mary Todd practices Internal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists.