A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Todd, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Todd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Beth Todd DO is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary B. Todd practice?
- Dr. Mary Todd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mary Todd practices Internal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists.