A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Toft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Toft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- Holter monitoring
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Toft graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Toft has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary McCoy Toft MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary M. Toft practice?
- Dr. Mary Toft has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Toft practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists.