Dr. Mary Toft MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

August 27th, 2014
I've been seeing Dr. Toft for a couple years now. Not only have I waited 2 hours or more almost every appointment, but she failed to notice a tumor during a visit, amongst other serious issues. . Multiple times now I have tried to call and make an appointment, or simply follow up, and I've waited over a week for the office to call me back. I have waited probably a good 15 hours in the lobby and rooms since I've started seeing dr. Toft, and I've seen her maybe for 1 hour. If you want a doctor that considers your health instead of your money, don't see her.

March 15th, 2014
weak patients!
i have been seeing dr toft for many years and am going on 76. she has always been helpful and supportive. I don't know what's the problem with some of these reviewers; evidently they have never had to see some of the other doctors in town who are cold, make bad decisions, and are actually rude. dr. toft alwys has enough time for me, always explains things; tests, etc., keeps up somehow with everything I need updating/testing on, and makes me feel that SHE ACTUALLY KNOWS WHO I AM AND HOW I FEEL AND WHAT I NEED. I would not trade her for anyone. yes, it seems she always runs at least an hour late from time of appt. to seeing her, but I really believe that it is only because if someone needs more time she gives it to them, and as she states in her exposition she leaves some openings for emergencies. for those patients who complained here, get a life...there are a lot of really bad doctors in town, and she is a blessing. Get real. appreciate.

November 19th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr Toft for 11 years now. These last few years things have changed, it takes for ever to get an appt(before i could call almost any day of the week and be seen that friday)NOW that doesnt happen unless you have had a heart attack the previous week. Seems that ever since the work week was changed things have gone down hill. Im actually thinking about finding a new DR. even though i like her and the staff. But the waiting for over an hr in the exam room is just pushing my limit and then she comes in for a few minutes and thats it. Doc you need to change, if your just going by what the office manager is saying or who ever runs the office THEY are wrong, YES your business is making lots of money but I'AM NOT getting the attention i used to get

October 13th, 2013
Sad service
Wait times are too long that is even if you can get them to answer the phone so you can make an appt. Service is horrible and has only gotten worse over the years! Staff is condescinding and doctor is always rushed spending little time to really deal with or understand patient concerns. There is NO follow up after visits.

November 24th, 2011
Waiting time too long and time with Doctor too short
I consistently have to wait an hour after my appointment time to be seen. Dr. Toft spends only a few minutes with me and is rather matter-of-fact in her manner. I am more use to a Physician that appears more interested in the patient and their wellbeing. She seems to be a good Doctor but the waiting time in the office is too much! 10-15 minutes - sure, no problem BUT NOT 50-60 minute wait for 5 minutes of her time.

August 3rd, 2011
Long wait for nothing
I waited nearly 2 hours for my first visit, figured it was just a one time thing. Waited an hour and a half on my second visit. Did not tell me lab results numbers, just said "high" or "low". Did not explain anything she did, nor any reasons for anything she did. I will not be returning!

September 8th, 2010
What is going on with your office?
I have been a patient of yours for many years and I cannot fathom what your current business strategy is. The servcie in your office has gone down hill for some time now. I keep hoping that it will turn around and have made you aware, but nothing has changed. Your patients are waiting longer, you spend less and less time with them, the front desk for appts and prescriptions is in shambles. You push your over priced vitamins and products way too much and have forgotten what being a good doctor with on honorable practice is. Slow down and go back to basics. If money is an issue cut overhead and hire properly trained people. It is time to listen to your patience and get your focus back.

June 25th, 2010
Love the whole lot!
I found Dr. Toft after dealing with a horrific doctor--I've since been attended to by her and all her NP/PAs and they're all great. They are helpful and understanding, they don't judge you for "stupid" questions and they're worried about total health not just current symptoms. Dr. Toft et al helped me get my weight under control to prevent diabetes, other doctors (if they bothered to care about my slight obesity) just yelled at me to fix it. She has been willing to come in when her PAs or I had a question even when I wasn't on her specific docket of appointments. Her staff is mostly friendly and helpful.

March 20th, 2017