A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tolberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tolberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tolberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tolberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tolberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Tolberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Tolberg practice?
- Dr. Mary Tolberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Tolberg practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Primary Care Doctors.