A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tolberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Tolberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolberg
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tolberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tolberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tolberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ellen Tolberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Tolberg practice?
- Dr. Mary Tolberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Tolberg practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Primary Care Doctors.