A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tolberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tolberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Hot Flashes
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tolberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans