A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tomyanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tomyanovich, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomyanovich graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Tomyanovich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Tomyanovich MD is a female Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary Tomyanovich practice?
- Dr. Mary Tomyanovich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary Tomyanovich practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.