Dr. Mary Louise Tomyanovich MD is female, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Tomyanovich, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomyanovich graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tomyanovich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Department of VA Chicago Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomyanovich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary Tomyanovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary L. Tomyanovich practice?
Dr. Mary Tomyanovich practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Tomyanovich, Dr. Mamie Tomyanovich, Dr. Mara Tomyanovich, Dr. Mari Tomyanovich, Dr. Maria Tomyanovich, Dr. Mariah Tomyanovich, Dr. Mariam Tomyanovich, Dr. Marian Tomyanovich