Get the facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition and related conditions.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary Tomyanovich
Dr. Mary Tomyanovich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago Heights, IL. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Tomyanovich is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital, Holy Rosary Healthcare and Department of VA Chicago Health Care System. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary Tomyanovich has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Mary Tomyanovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Robert Marvin
Chicago, IL 0 mi22
Dr. Sriranjini Muthukrishnan
Neurology, Psychiatry, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Chicago, IL 0 mi19
Dr. Natalie Litvinsky
Chicago, IL 0 mi11